North Tusk Hill, 1956
Cleft Peak Logbook, 1980 – 2015
The logbook was originally placed here on Cleft Peak by the Adelaide University Mountain Club (AUMC) in 1980. It was removed in September 1989 by the Scientific Expedition Group (Jennifer Beer), pages copied, photocopied and inserted into a new book. This new book (this book) was returned here in July 1990.
Many pages from the original 1981 to 1990 logbook are duplicated twice in this archive scan, as the pages existed twice in the logbook (original and photocopy). Many pages from ...